Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Hey, I hope y'all don't mind but I love this site for some reason. That's why I keep coming back.
I love everyone here even if y'all may not like me.
Y'all do a great job in running this site. Reminds me of my friends who were on DAC's site.
I liked the friends better than him especially my Kenny. Reminds me of ED :biggrin:
I hope y'all don't mind me hangin around.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Thank you for your nice comments Linda....
ALL members are WELCOME here...
WE are not about who likes or dislikes people here, its all about contributions and keeping within the spirit of community.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
are you kidding?
we all love you Linda
everybody loves a nut
the whole world loves a weirdo
brains are in a rut
but, everybody loves a nut
don't ever leave
jazzbo needs a sparring partner
Posts: 250
Threads: 73
Joined: May 2015
hi linda,what kinds of music do you like?
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Music Head Wrote:are you kidding?
we all love you Linda
everybody loves a nut
the whole world loves a weirdo
brains are in a rut
but, everybody loves a nut
don't ever leave
jazzbo needs a sparring partner
Thank you CH and especially you ED :wink:
If y'all like a nut then I'm your girl :laugh:
Don't remind me of the jazz spats ED :laugh:
I'll try to hold my tongue :wink:
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
oldies65 Wrote:hi linda,what kinds of music do you like?
I like Gospel the most (David Phelps) but I also love Country (not the country-pop).
I also love Disco (the Bee Gees), Rock, and Jazz. There is not much music I don't like.
I was raised on music :biggrin:
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Music Head Wrote:jazzbo needs a sparring partner
That's kinda tough. Sister LL and I have had our differences, true that, but if we were listening to, say, Ernest Tubb, we'd be on common ground. Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y76ezpERFiU << Folks, this isn't just great American music; it's a universal truth expressed in an American idiom way.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Stay here please Lovely Linda!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Thanks Steve! You guys are great!
If I didn't like y'all I would not be here.
So it is who I like to me along with the music.
Even though we have not actually met I feel I know y'all.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I enjoyed the video jazz! That's country! Man Merle looks so young.
Almost forgot how young he was back then when I saw him in person :biggrin:
[video]https://youtu.be/-iYY2FQHFwE[/video]