Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New free Cypress Hill song
#1
As a fan of Cypress Hill, I just received an e-mail from them with a link to a new song, probably from the upcoming album due this holiday as the mail say. It's free, probably just for those who are on the mailing list.

I hope the link will work for you; when I try it a second time, it say "warning you already downloaded this file"

So enjoy this song called "get them up"

Cypress Hill - Get 'em Up
Reply
#2
It doesn't work...
Reply
#3
Iota Wrote:I doesn't work...

Thanks for telling. They probably used a unique number for my song so I can't share it...

You gotta wait for the album!

I now know not to do that next time.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Comehelpglo - Onsra Music Head 0 49 29-09-2026, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Belly Gang Kushington & 21 Savage - WTF GOIN Music Head 0 180 06-09-2026, 11:19
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Partynextdoor - Some Of Your Love Music Head 0 165 05-09-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Meek Mill - Nightmares To Dreams Music Head 0 228 15-08-2026, 11:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Rod Wave - Hustle Music Head 0 218 14-08-2026, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Moneybagg Yo - I See Why Music Head 0 235 10-08-2026, 10:44
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Fat Papi - Freaked Out Music Head 0 236 03-08-2026, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lil Baby - Dead Fresh Music Head 0 230 01-08-2026, 11:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: BabyChiefDoit - Ghetto Love Story Music Head 0 273 20-07-2026, 10:59
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - Morning Dew (Donk) Music Head 0 308 17-07-2026, 11:21
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: