Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mac Demarco "another one"
#1
[video=youtube;gbg27oT8Z9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbg27oT8Z9M[/video]

Mac Demarco "another one"

this one sounds familiar but I cant pick who it sounds like???
nice little laid-back tune but has a shitty/tacky video...
so, play the clip but don't watch it,just listen!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I listened to another of Mac's clips....its not bad neither....!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TmzS9n24YY audio clip
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Julian????

Reply
#4
Music Head Wrote:Julian????

as in Lennon?

if so,
I can live with that!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Mac DeMarco - Here Comes The Cowboy Music Head 0 804 24-05-2019, 11:59
Last Post: Music Head
  Mac Demarco - Another One Music Head 1 1,198 23-08-2015, 19:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: