Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
i'll check it out on Sunday mate...

youve got a new account???

my bad
i read your post here first mate, and not in chronological order
should have read the I Read The News Today first and i wouldnt look stupid now!
“Sgt Pepper did its thing it was the album of the decade, maybe the Century. 
It was innovative with great songs, I’m glad I was on it but the ‘White’ album ended up a better album for me.” Ringo Starr
Believe me Crazy Man it's not your thing at all but have a listen if you want. Any comments/criticisms are welcomed.
Step away from the mixing desk. Seriously. 
Those three are damn near perfect, and funnily enough, some almost imperceptible imperfection is essential in order to resonate with us mere mortals. Bravo!!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Thank you my dear. Pardon the pun but I know you're not faking it. Your comment allows me to finally walk away from this section and concentrate on getting the rest of it done. That's a wrap! Tonight I am hoping to finally complete the 'Winter' section. Just one keyboard part to do and mix in Vaughan's solo violin part as well.
Ninety nine percent of the world's lovers aren't with their first choice. That's what makes the jukebox play - Willie Nelson
Vaughan's solo done and a new rough keyboard part worked out. Time to go beddy-byes.
Ninety nine percent of the world's lovers aren't with their first choice. That's what makes the jukebox play - Willie Nelson
Final version of 'Below Zero' now up as well. Might get to post the whole Winter sequence this weekend.
Right, the Winter and Summer sequences are now complete. Will post it up at some stage. The next couple of days are going to be devoted to finishing off the Autumn section. Two tracks completed and one stubborn one to go. Where is the ideas fairy when you need her...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 909 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 1,218 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 867 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 1,011 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,505 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7