Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Public Image Limited "double trouble"
#1
[video=youtube;99BQNRU8BMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BQNRU8BMI[/video]

Public Image Limited "double trouble"

I love the music...
I love Lydon's vocals...
I love the tune but I don't like the lyrics theyre stupid,
but hey, its good to see John Lydon back again....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
had to watch the vid just to see Johnny
the song was better without it though
love the music on this
sounds like the early stuff

Reply
#3
I am mesmerized with Johnny
I love the way he moves, his mannerisms etc,
He's actually a very intelligent man and has a reputation for speaking the truth no matter how brutally rude he appears.
What you see is what you get with him....gotta respect anyone who is honest ALL the time.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Right up my alley! I have been immersed in high energy punk rock lately!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Big Thief - Double Infinity Music Head 0 725 23-09-2025, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Public Image Ltd. - End Of World Music Head 2 1,180 19-08-2023, 05:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Public Image Limited - "penge" CRAZY-HORSE 1 866 11-04-2023, 18:46
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW (ish) SONG: Public Image Limited - "hawaii" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,603 08-04-2023, 01:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Paul McCartney "in a hurry" B/W "home tonight" double A-side CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,455 25-11-2019, 02:31
Last Post: SteveO
  PUBLIC ACCESS TV "all we want" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,292 24-05-2015, 12:02
Last Post: Music Head
  MARK MALLMAN "double silhouette" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,169 15-10-2012, 07:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: