Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think of this song?
#1
So I played this song the other day in my car when I was with friends, it is American Yard's "No You Didn't" and I must say that I like it a lot because it is a catchy song and the chorus is funny. But a couple of my friends hated it and one liked it like I did. So what do you think of the song? Or have you not heard it?

AMERICAN YARD twitter.com/americanyard bei MySpace Music - Kostenlos MP3s anhören, Bilder & Musikvideos ansehen
Reply
#2
In case anyone wanted to hear it

YouTube - Akon Presents American Yard - No You Didn't

Although I'm not a big Akon fan, the music and lyrics are pretty good, but that repetition of the title gets old fast.

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Ashe - Stop The Wedding! Music Head 0 116 22-09-2026, 11:54
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: LISA - SaWaDiKa Music Head 0 144 18-09-2026, 11:02
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Miley - Bass Persuades Music Head 0 140 17-09-2026, 12:19
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy Music Head 0 136 15-09-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ Music Head 0 204 18-08-2026, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: ADELA - Ain't In LA Music Head 0 204 16-08-2026, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cardi B - Ah Ha Music Head 0 216 12-08-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Audrey Hobert - Sue Me Music Head 0 244 11-08-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: KATSEYE - Animal Music Head 0 234 08-08-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pupsies - Misery Music Head 0 312 21-07-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: