30-09-2015, 18:44
enters the Billboard chart this week at #2
![[Image: 220px-Lana_Del_Rey_-_Honeymoon_%28Offici...ver%29.png]](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/75/Lana_Del_Rey_-_Honeymoon_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png/220px-Lana_Del_Rey_-_Honeymoon_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png)
this is just too damn slow for me
notice how I preceded the word slow with the word damn
that was to put emphasis on the word slow
I like the girls voice but geez, I wanted to pull the words out
ok to take a nap to I guess
or as CH said, slit your wrists
the clip he posted as a single is one of the more upbeat numbers
here is the title track
[video=youtube;oPU8XJcA__k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k[/video]
this is just too damn slow for me
notice how I preceded the word slow with the word damn
that was to put emphasis on the word slow
I like the girls voice but geez, I wanted to pull the words out
ok to take a nap to I guess
or as CH said, slit your wrists
the clip he posted as a single is one of the more upbeat numbers
here is the title track
[video=youtube;oPU8XJcA__k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k[/video]


.