Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Naughty Boy ft. Beyonce & Arrow Benjamin
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #90

I don't like it
but the running under water video was cool

[video=youtube;eJSik6ejkr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJSik6ejkr0[/video]

Reply
#2
Half the time I just prefer to listen and not look at the video. For this one I was holding my breath half the time. Its not an offensive song but I won't be adding it to my playlist.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - 16 Carriages Music Head 0 665 26-02-2024, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - Texas Hold 'Em Music Head 1 958 24-02-2024, 22:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Beyonce - Break My Soul Music Head 0 633 02-07-2022, 10:58
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Beyonce - Before I Let Go Music Head 0 855 02-05-2019, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Alec Benjamin ft. Alessia Cara - Let Me Down Slowly Music Head 0 960 28-01-2019, 13:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alec Benjamin - Narrated For You Music Head 0 786 26-01-2019, 14:14
Last Post: Music Head
  Beyonce - Formation Music Head 10 4,493 08-05-2016, 19:00
Last Post: Jerome
  Beyonce - 7/11 Music Head 1 1,207 10-12-2014, 12:20
Last Post: MichaelGagliardi
  Beyonce ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Flawless Music Head 11 4,387 06-11-2014, 15:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Benjamin Steel - Be Alright Joshpop 4 1,948 23-10-2014, 11:01
Last Post: Joshpop

Forum Jump: