Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One Direction - Made In The A.M.
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #2


yes I listened to the whole thing
the groups 5th album
and the first not to come in at #1 here
yet it's first week sales topped the previous album
it's all relative
as is their music
compared to rap or techno I'll take this boy band any day

the first single which was released back in July
no I don't like it

[video=youtube;Jwgf3wmiA04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwgf3wmiA04[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Janet & Daddy Yankee - Made For Now Music Head 0 1,076 03-09-2018, 10:37
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Taylor Swift "look what you made me do" CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,187 07-09-2017, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head
  Funny Song Made "Without Talent" - Roomie anthonylglof 0 953 23-06-2016, 05:03
Last Post: anthonylglof
  One Direction - If I Could Fly Music Head 5 3,106 02-12-2015, 12:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Original song made in Israel MAYAN 0 1,271 27-11-2015, 13:24
Last Post: MAYAN
  One Direction - History Music Head 0 1,054 19-11-2015, 12:03
Last Post: Music Head
  One Direction - Perfect Music Head 0 1,136 27-10-2015, 17:23
Last Post: Music Head
  One Direction "drag me down" CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,509 11-08-2015, 12:28
Last Post: Jerome
  One Direction "Little Things" Cover George Bakler 0 1,090 16-02-2015, 06:03
Last Post: George Bakler

Forum Jump: