Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Steven Tyler "red, white and you"
#1
[video=youtube;HdzTsiRnkOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdzTsiRnkOM[/video]

Steven Tyler "red, white and you"

solo outing or Aerosmith vocalist...
rock ballad, its what I call a 'nothing song' because
the melody and lyrics suck as does his apparent weary worn out vocals...
I don't like it, but then, I was never a fan of Aerosmith overall neither.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
done by Kid Rock they would call it country
Steven is crossing over
I don't like it

Reply
#3
when I was listening to it I did think Kid Rock could have done it...
the main difference is, Kid Rock can genuinely do southern rock/alt country pretty darn good IMO,
BTW...im no fan of KR's early career as a rapper.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:when I was listening to it I did think Kid Rock could have done it...

the great minds thing again
proof we are brothers

Reply
#5
Sounds exactly like hundreds of other songs that pass for country these days.

Even Tyler's vocals are mundane and stay well within the confines of Pop Country radio. (imagine that)
"Sh-boom was the last great song ever written." ~ My Mom
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 446 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Jack White - "dollar bill" CRAZY-HORSE 0 408 12-06-2026, 04:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Steven Wilson - The Overview Music Head 2 1,982 02-04-2025, 20:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: STEVEN WILSON ~ The Overview Ruby 1 979 20-03-2025, 06:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - No Name Music Head 2 1,201 20-08-2024, 09:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Chris Stapleton - White Horse Music Head 0 728 04-08-2023, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: SNOWY WHITE ~ Driving On The 44 Ruby 0 684 14-08-2022, 13:22
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Hank Williams Jr "rich white honky blues" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,387 06-07-2022, 12:21
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jack White "taking me back" CRAZY-HORSE 0 993 22-10-2021, 04:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Snowy White and The White Flames ~ Something On Me Ruby 1 941 18-10-2020, 23:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: