Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lumineers - Ophelia
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week at #78

I may have set my expectations too high
I don't like it

[video=youtube;pTOC_q0NLTk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTOC_q0NLTk[/video]

Reply
#2
listened to this one earlier but forgot to post that....I don't like it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: The Lumineers "III" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,112 13-09-2019, 14:21
Last Post: R_burke
  NEW SINGLE: Lumineers "it wasnt easy to be happy for you" CRAZY-HORSE 0 686 11-09-2019, 12:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lumineers "life in the city" CRAZY-HORSE 0 815 16-05-2019, 21:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lumineers "Gloria" CRAZY-HORSE 0 835 11-04-2019, 11:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Lumineers "cleopatra" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,561 20-04-2016, 12:36
Last Post: Music Head
  Lumineers "cleopatra" CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,582 27-03-2016, 15:02
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: