Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I play a blend of country, blues, and folk songs, I hope I do these songs justice.
#1
Hello, my name is Matéo Amero: I would appreciate any feedback from people on if my music sounds authentic. I am young but I have only ever loved the music from before the mid 80s. I have recorded alot of rough covers with my small amount of equipment and the songs can be listened to at: https://soundcloud.com/mateoamero/sets/mat-o-amero]https://soundcloud.com/mateoamero/sets/mat-o-amero"]https://soundcloud.com/mateoamero/sets/mat-o-amero


Some of these songs are originals, each song's description gives credits to the original authors. Most songs are from 40s to the 70s. Lemme know if you dig my sound!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country And She Knows It Music Head 0 135 19-09-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jason Aldean - Songs About Us Music Head 1 843 10-05-2026, 00:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Blake Shelton - Stay Country Or Die Tryin' Music Head 0 737 09-01-2026, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Hardy - Favorite Country Song Music Head 1 1,088 11-11-2025, 17:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: HARDY - Country! Country! Music Head 0 739 14-10-2025, 12:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country Song Came On Music Head 0 1,758 19-08-2025, 11:30
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Sam Hunt - Country House Music Head 1 1,750 20-07-2025, 12:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  "i am the walrus" goes country CRAZY-HORSE 0 627 28-01-2025, 03:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: George Birge - Cowboy Songs Music Head 0 829 14-01-2025, 13:54
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Luke Bryan - Mind Of A Country Boy Music Head 0 985 12-10-2024, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: