12-03-2016, 05:08
[video=youtube;sZFBM2vTnI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZFBM2vTnI4[/video]
Tonight Alive "drive"
a WTF moment!
the single hasn't charted anywhere as far as I am aware,
but the album it comes rom debut's at #1 on the UK
"metal/rock" albums chart this week...
this isn't metal(thank God) but it isn't rock neither
its straight up pop IMO...
I like the female vocalist's vocals, but not the song/music.
and I keep thinking to myself..."rock? my ass!!!"
Tonight Alive "drive"
a WTF moment!
the single hasn't charted anywhere as far as I am aware,
but the album it comes rom debut's at #1 on the UK
"metal/rock" albums chart this week...
this isn't metal(thank God) but it isn't rock neither
its straight up pop IMO...
I like the female vocalist's vocals, but not the song/music.
and I keep thinking to myself..."rock? my ass!!!"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.


