Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
newsboys - Love Riot
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #14

from the Spotify world

[Image: 220px-Love_Riot_by_Newsboys.jpg]

Christian/pop which is alternative for me
didn't know these guys were Aussies
18th album
they've ruled the Christian charts for years
2nd highest charter on the big one for them with this album

I'll take this one

[video=youtube;qHroHbYHtrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHroHbYHtrU[/video]

Reply
#2
Never heard of them,
Thought I would have with 18 albums under their belt
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 531 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,377 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,602 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 856 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 871 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 939 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 935 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love Music Head 1 924 13-04-2022, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Walters - I Love You So Music Head 1 1,160 18-01-2022, 12:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: