Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cheers to all music lovers!
#1
Hi, I'm a musician from India. I enjoy composing experimental music and I'm currently working on a one-man-band concept under the name Swara Sutra. I enjoy a very wide range of music ranging from Indian classical to jazz/blues and extreme metal. Hoping to find new friends and folks who love original music.
Cheers!
Sriram.
Reply
#2
Welcome to MD.... Like your intro and I am always happy to hear something original, and I am sure you will have no problem in finding others here.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Welcome to the forum
Hope you enjoy

Reply
#4
wow! that was quick. I'm starting to like this place :happy:
Reply
#5
Hi Sriram, & welcome to MD.

It'll be good to get some Asian perspective. I believe you're not the only member we have from your vicinity.

Hope you enjoy the site...
Reply
#6
Thanks Tiggi Smile
Reply
#7
Sririam, I just decided to start looking on the internet for people with a musical taste similar to mine. Its a specific niche of people who enjoy the music I do, and I'd like to meet someone like me. I actually just finished posting a thread to the Rock and Metal Forum called Heavy Experimental Metal. I'd appreciate if you would take a listen, then respond to me.
Reply
#8
^ Don't hold your breath. Sriramved's last post above was from Sept 2009.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#9
Tiggi, I didn't post anything on the site but I'm glad someone brought me back here. I hope the community is doing great.
Reply
#10
17369, Can you link me up to your music? I'm not familiar with MD. I'll try to be more active from now on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello music lovers! PCM72 2 2,278 10-04-2023, 16:55
Last Post: PCM72
  HI, Good day to all music lovers skylarkinsound 2 2,018 06-08-2022, 02:40
Last Post: M.V.B
  please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! powerboat 10 4,924 05-02-2022, 06:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  just a huge music fan rapmusiclover123 1 1,104 21-10-2021, 11:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Hello new to Music Discussion edwinelijahdiaz 8 5,841 07-10-2020, 07:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! Minnaloosh 6 2,874 13-02-2020, 10:08
Last Post: Subtle Q
Big Grin Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. tanish_kushwaha 4 2,639 11-04-2019, 14:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Music psychology/neuroscience bruckner6 3 2,376 21-03-2019, 05:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Music is one of my biggest life motivators.. Lovely 7 5,095 28-06-2018, 17:37
Last Post: MythsOfMetal
Music Hello fellow music lovers Crowddedmusicplayer 6 3,793 24-06-2018, 18:19
Last Post: Lovely

Forum Jump: