Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rogue Wave "delusions of grand fur"
#1
[Image: 91OP07DQu2L._SX425_.jpg]

Rogue Wave "delusions of grand fur"

online Spotify listen:

I have their debut from back in the day,
this one is probably their seventh or eighth album I guess...
dreamy alt-rock, mixed with modern folk and a touch of
psychedelia...

here's one from the album that stands out for me:

[video=youtube;SdIHQlFEVPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdIHQlFEVPY[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I like this! Good happy uptempo music!
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:
[Image: 91OP07DQu2L._SX425_.jpg]

Rogue Wave "delusions of grand fur"

online Spotify listen:

I have their debut from back in the day,
this one is probably their seventh or eighth album I guess...
dreamy alt-rock, mixed with modern folk and a touch of
psychedelia...

here's one from the album that stands out for me:

[video=youtube;SdIHQlFEVPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdIHQlFEVPY[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Peter Bibby "grand champion" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,125 05-10-2018, 04:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Taking Back Sunday - Tidal Wave Music Head 0 1,002 01-10-2016, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  Nate Ruess - Grand Romantic Music Head 2 2,141 15-08-2015, 18:42
Last Post: Chriskey2015
  Punk/ New Wave / Post Punk / Dark Wave - Great Artists/Albums Ian Lambert 9 4,804 03-03-2014, 23:54
Last Post: Benjamin
  Rogue Wave - Permalight Music Head 0 970 08-03-2010, 00:52
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: