Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ariana Grande ft. Lil Wayne - Let Me Love You
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week at #99

I hate it

[video=youtube;xbiv2QHcGYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbiv2QHcGYU[/video]

Reply
#2
This song is a musical miracle.

I've hear it 1000 times, by 1000 different artists, with different lyrics and yet....it's the exact same song every time.
"Sh-boom was the last great song ever written." ~ My Mom
Reply
#3
I... kinda love it :whistle:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Ariana Grande - Petal Music Head 0 234 12-08-2026, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 383 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 448 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 456 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,302 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 829 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Twilight Zone Music Head 0 901 10-04-2025, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: