Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Japanese Love Songs
#1
Which one of these japanese songs (j-pop) is your favorite? :hand:

[video=youtube;of-6GKLDX2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of-6GKLDX2I[/video]
Reply
#2
I like this one!...an old classic!

[video]https://youtu.be/GeH_i1S0fLg[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
SteveO thank for share!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 382 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 445 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 455 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 825 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,136 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: JENNIE & Dominic Fike - Love Hangover Music Head 1 744 17-02-2025, 13:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: