Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
17-year-old folk singer with original album release
#1
Hi, I'm Amanda Joy. I'm a 17-year-old singer/songwriter from Norway, and I've just released my second album, Fair-Weather Friend:

https://amandajoy.bandcamp.com/album/fai...her-friend

I write and record all original material in the folk/americana genre, and I'd like to know what you guys think. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Smile

Thanks!

- Amanda Joy
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Riley Green - That's Just Me Music Head 0 37 30-09-2026, 11:36
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Billy Strings - So Much For Goodbyes Music Head 0 156 12-09-2026, 12:09
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Brandon Flowers - "thrasher" CRAZY-HORSE 2 385 08-09-2026, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Dan + Shay - Young Music Head 3 342 06-09-2026, 23:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Stella Lefty - Long Way Home Music Head 1 276 04-09-2026, 07:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Wyatt Flores - Scared Of Heights Music Head 0 227 16-08-2026, 11:37
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Tucker Wetmore - Sunburn Mixtape (ep) Music Head 0 212 15-08-2026, 11:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Mason Ramsey-Outlaw In Love James Otto Sweet Heart 0 204 15-08-2026, 04:20
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  NEW ALBUM: Shaboozey - The Outlaw Cherie Lee & Other Western Tales Music Head 2 407 14-08-2026, 10:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Blake Whiten - Something To Say Music Head 0 263 21-07-2026, 11:42
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: