Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adele "send my love(to your new lover)"
#1
[video=youtube;fk4BbF7B29w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk4BbF7B29w[/video]

Adele "send my love(to your new lover)"

is this the fourth or fifth single from "25"???
either way it is actually one of only three tracks I
like on the album,
and im still surprised my favourite tack "river lea"
still hasn't been issued as a single yet!
the video is really 'trippy' for this one.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 412 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 410 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 382 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 445 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 455 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,299 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 823 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,135 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: JENNIE & Dominic Fike - Love Hangover Music Head 1 744 17-02-2025, 13:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: