Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brian Joenstown Massacre "bout des doigts"
#1
[video=youtube;VuxxbZQ2r30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuxxbZQ2r30[/video]

Brian Joenstown Massacre "bout des doigts"

debuts at #33 on the UK "physical" singles chart this week...

psychedelic band from 'frisco....
they've been around since the early 1990s but ive never heard of them...
I have no idea what a "bout des doigts" is, so if anyone can oblige I thank you
in advance...sounds German to me but my German is pretty much down the gurgler
since I learnt it at school back in the UK many moons ago!
song isn't too bad as far as psychedelic music goes, its what youd expect of it...
repetitive guitar sounds and dreamy vocals...
only problem I have with it is that the track is too long because it doesn't evolve
or morph over seven minutes,
other than that it is okay I guess
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: The Leisure Society & Brian Eno - "Brave Are The Waves" Ruby 0 983 22-07-2023, 09:34
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Brian Fallon "local honey" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,601 14-04-2020, 19:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Tom Rogerson with Brian Eno - Finding Shore Ruby 9 5,393 14-03-2018, 06:11
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW ALBUM: Brian Fallon "sleepwalkers" CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,280 25-02-2018, 13:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Brian Fallon "forget me not" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,083 05-11-2017, 11:21
Last Post: Music Head
  Brian & Jenn Johnson - After All These Years Music Head 0 880 11-02-2017, 13:59
Last Post: Music Head
  Brian Fallon - Painkillers Music Head 3 1,992 29-03-2016, 10:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Brian Fallon "a wonderful life" CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,983 28-01-2016, 11:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Brian Jonestown Massacre - Who Killed Sgt. Pepper? Music Head 0 1,137 26-02-2010, 21:26
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: