Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Peter Garrett "tall trees"
#1
[video=youtube;wMPEDQ3uSV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPEDQ3uSV8[/video]

Peter Garrett "tall trees"

not sure what I expected really,
well, I did expect the sound to still be there obviously but...
I don't know...
his voice seems to have lost the 'power and the passion' it once had...
its catchy, no doubt about that, just like most of The Oil's singles were...
to me its like a new band who grew up listening to their parents
Midnight Oil albums and decided to imitate the formula...
ie: that is a nice way of saying that overall I think its pretty lame...
who knows, I could just be a grower.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Peter Gabriel - I/O Music Head 0 703 13-12-2023, 13:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Gorillaz feat: Peter Hook & Georgia "aries" CRAZY-HORSE 0 811 10-04-2020, 13:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Peter Bibby "grand champion" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,125 05-10-2018, 04:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neon Trees - Sleeping With A Friend Music Head 3 1,801 13-03-2014, 12:02
Last Post: Music Head
  Lost In The Trees - A Church That Fits Our Needs Music Head 0 1,326 25-03-2012, 12:50
Last Post: Music Head
  Peter Bjorn and John - Gimme Some Music Head 0 1,558 30-03-2011, 11:47
Last Post: Music Head
  Lost In The Trees - All Alone In An Empty House Music Head 0 1,234 13-08-2010, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  Innocence Mission - My Room In The Trees Music Head 0 1,179 14-07-2010, 23:29
Last Post: Music Head
  Neon Trees - Habits Music Head 0 1,398 22-03-2010, 00:52
Last Post: Music Head
  Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back Music Head 0 1,230 21-02-2010, 00:05
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: