Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New celtic song "Morning Wind"!
#1
Hello my friends! I've made a new celtic song called Morning Wind and I would like to hear your opinion on it [Image: 1.gif] Hope that you like it and thank you for listening! [Image: 1.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoT7s35asOY
Reply
#2
I listened....

instrumental pieces are not my music of choice on the whole, unless performed by Mark Knopfler...
I thought the music was ok, but it lacked variation, staying on the same sound for the four minutes...
maybe that's the way people like it, but like I stated, I am not an instrumental guy on the whole...

maybe Jerome could provide concise critique as he loves instrumental music (not just Jerome, the others here probably could
comment also.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
It's pleasant but it just does not go anywhere. The front half and the back half are just mirrored images of the same theme. Needs a direction and as CH says, some variation.

BTW - just love your country - fantastic place.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Morgan Wallen - Last Thing You Need Music Head 0 32 Yesterday, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Zach John King - Get To Drinkin' Music Head 1 179 20-09-2026, 12:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country And She Knows It Music Head 0 136 19-09-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Hudson Westbrook - Painted You Pretty Music Head 0 170 08-09-2026, 10:58
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lauren Alaina ft. Chase Matthew - All My Exes Music Head 0 185 07-09-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You Music Head 3 478 04-09-2026, 22:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Blake Whiten - Bet On That Music Head 0 221 30-08-2026, 11:35
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: John Morgan - Kid Myself Music Head 0 218 29-08-2026, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There) Music Head 0 201 28-08-2026, 11:28
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mack Geiger - String By Music Head 0 208 25-08-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: