Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Pancakes, ****, Credit Card Fraud!"-I killed the rap game this time
[FONT=&quot]Hey! I apologize to all of the other participants of the "rap game" for killing said "rap game". Im sorry to the fire department for everyone reporting fires at all of my listening parties. Im sorry to my mom for my lyrics, but Most importantly im sorry to the Vancouver Department of Sanitations for obvious reasons.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let me know what you think!
[/FONT]
seriously....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

pizzapalooza Wrote:Hey! I apologize to all of the other participants of the "rap game" for killing said "rap game". Im sorry to the fire department for everyone reporting fires at all of my listening parties. Im sorry to my mom for my lyrics, but Most importantly im sorry to the Vancouver Department of Sanitations for obvious reasons.

Let me know what you think!

link removed

Congratulations!!! You win the award for the most tasteless piece of drivel ever produced by the human race. Complete utter crap.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
[FONT=&amp]Let me know what you think!

I think we don't even want that here
we have taste
link removed
[/FONT]

Music Head Wrote:[FONT=&amp]Let me know what you think![/FONT][FONT=&amp]

I think we don't even want that here
we have taste
link removed
[/FONT]

Understood! Thanks for listening though!
Unfortunately yes! Me and my friend just wanted to have fun and make a silly, dumb song. Im sorry to those who I have offended or wronged by putting it on a music sharing website.
I know you are being sarcastic! Im not an idiot! But I am very much sorry for not making a video that is good. I just wanted to make a stupid, fun song with my friend. I think you will have to admit it was not all bad the beat that I made was certainly not terrible but I understand that the lyrics are not for everybody. I think it was a little harsh to say that this was the worst thing ever produced by the human race, but I do appreciate you taking the time to listen.
Im not quite sure how this does not constitute as a song refitting enough to be considered "General Music". I think you would have a hard time arguing that this song is not "Generally music". But I do apologize if you sincerely felt a responsibility to remove this and I will be more careful in the future.
damn
now I feel bad
apology accepted
just don't do it again

The meaning of the word "share" seems to have changed a little over the years. It used to mean to give somebody part of something that you both like so you can both enjoy it together, as in sharing your birthday cake. These days it often seems to mean to impose something on somebody in the hope of getting noticed, whether the other person is likely to appreciate it or not, in the manner in which the J-dubs come to your door to "share" the good news.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up What is your favorite album of all-time? sing-a-long 5 981 15-10-2023, 00:02
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  time for Bob Dylan to give it away... CRAZY-HORSE 1 320 25-09-2023, 11:16
Last Post: Music Head
  top 20 songs of all time CRAZY-HORSE 49 6,757 10-05-2023, 15:27
Last Post: Joe
  Super Bowl Half Time Music Head 1 566 09-02-2021, 12:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Geographical Song Game CRAZY-HORSE 41 8,136 11-04-2019, 14:45
Last Post: Ruby
  Fruit Song Game CRAZY-HORSE 27 5,247 15-03-2019, 03:02
Last Post: SteveO
  Calender Song Game CRAZY-HORSE 33 5,161 15-03-2019, 02:48
  Greatest All-Around Musician of All Time coykiesaol 25 7,273 21-06-2018, 19:36
Last Post: Lovely
  top 1000 songs of all time: CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,189 20-04-2017, 21:22
  I AM MC YO WASSUP CHYEAAAAH! 53 y/o & still IN DA GAME mcyowassup 3 1,112 28-12-2016, 19:51
Last Post: bob_32_116