Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Did You Buy?
^I have Shot of Love on vinyl. Been carting it around with me for decades! And I can't remember the last time I listened to it - must have been in the previous century. Lol!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
^^
I recall that as one of his worst

^^
bloody hell,
doesnt sound positive for Shot Of Love
oh well.....
“Sgt Pepper did its thing it was the album of the decade, maybe the Century. 
It was innovative with great songs, I’m glad I was on it but the ‘White’ album ended up a better album for me.” Ringo Starr
A book - Fred de Vries's Blues for the White Man. He wrote it in Dutch originally and it was published two years ago in the Netherlands. Fairly recently translated - I attended the Zoom book launch which is not quite the same as a real live one! Looks like it will be an entertaining and thought provoking read. 

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.za/boo...1776096008

[Image: Blues%20for%20the%20White%20Man_Cover.jpg?itok=J_UXxXzD]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
David Minasian's The Sound of Dreams finally landed! Yay! Quite a mission to get hold of some of the music I'd like. Postal services and ridiculous import duties being the main impediments.  

[Image: R-15923097-1600267536-9559.jpeg.jpg]