Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Did You Buy?
the following Carole King vinyl albums were bought for me by a good friend and delivered today:

[Image: ReallyRosie.jpg]   [Image: Welcome_Home_Carole_King.jpg]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

I was so impressed with Dominic Miller's 'Vagabond' that I have ordered his 'Absinthe' and 'Silent Light' albums as well without ever listening to either of them.
Without loyalty to tribe, church, flag or ideal, there would be no wars - Arthur Koestler
Just took delivery of the two albums mentioned above. So 'Vagabond' will finally be ejected from the CD player in the car for a while. Will let you know how good or bad the albums are.
Without loyalty to tribe, church, flag or ideal, there would be no wars - Arthur Koestler
not purchases but birthday gifts, no music gift cards this year but a few gifts on vinyl as that is the format that is now back in vogue here:

[Image: 220px-Tiesthatbindspringsteen.jpg]

first up a 4cd/3dvd box set, contains the remastered River album, the original tracks for the single edition River album, some 20+ previously unreleased songs from the sessions, a double dvd of a concert in NYC from that period and a documentary about the album.

[Image: OIP.nsy9UPVAVDWtGQKXq856mgHaFj?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

ive worn out my original of the album so a reissued blue vinyl was a welcomed treat

[Image: OIP.V7y-dKtg7GJM3BwXjt1sCgHaHa?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

deluxe vinyl edition of Duran Duran "future past"

[Image: 220px-Eminem_-_Music_to_Be_Murdered_By.png]     
^^                                                       
got this one on a 'moss green' vinyl  

[Image: 220px-PearlJam-LiveOnTwoLegs.jpg]
   ^^
got this one on 180gm clear vinyl
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Today, a new song from my newest favorite singer was released. I made my purchase right after the clock struck midnight. Smile Smile Smile

[Image: e657f880-476d-464c-9a77-219eeeaa34ac.jpg]

God bless you and Mason Ramsey always!!!

Holly (a girl who loves him more every day)
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!