Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello All Members
#1
Im a 54 year old man that needs every member in here to help me. I just open a radio station in radionomy but im clueless which singers are now trending.

I need a list of Country, Latin, Pop, Rock and World singers. No hip-hop and no rap. All free mp3 songs that anyone send me its upload it to my radio station.

I need to know what are your best singers you like or follow so i can get in touch with them.

Please help as im new to this and im an old man.

Eric Berhouet Music.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Music Discussion Members tafeel 7 2,828 17-10-2015, 19:00
Last Post: Trendingtop5
  Hello members!! juan_mccoy 1 847 11-03-2014, 02:52
Last Post: Myfriendtiny
  Hello Music forum members........ CMac 1 1,842 25-02-2014, 15:21
Last Post: SteveO
  Hello forum members. Nymerriu 3 1,432 08-12-2012, 18:30
Last Post: SteveO
  Hello members. Wenaf 3 1,469 04-11-2012, 21:24
Last Post: SteveO
  Hello members. Usani 6 2,106 24-12-2011, 13:48
Last Post: TraceNspace
  Hello to all members of MD! musicbox 8 2,649 04-12-2011, 23:43
Last Post: Thraak
  helo dear members I am a new member to this forum melodious 4 1,769 27-05-2011, 22:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hello to all members fitzgeraldgeoff 1 1,132 07-07-2010, 18:03
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: