Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shark Attack season is upon us...!
#1
I usually start this annual thread at the beginning of September but this year I forgot...
I only just remembered it because there was an attack in Australia today...

so as usual I nominate the "shark attack season" to run from September of 2016 and end the last day of March 2017

and also as usual im asking for guesses from members as to how many attacks there will be in Australian waters over those six months as we are "the shark attack capitol of the world...

heres the page link to the first attack this season:
http://www.9news.com.au/National/2016/09...at-Ballina NON-FATAL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
so im guessing 15 shark attacks from now until March 31st
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Sharks?? What are they mad about??
Reply
#4
climate change will have them sharkies pissed off this year

I'm 18...with a bullet

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aussie shark attacks 2026 CRAZY-HORSE 13 2,603 18-09-2026, 07:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Aussie shark attacks 2025 CRAZY-HORSE 14 7,222 27-11-2025, 01:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Aussie Shark Attack's 2024 CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,076 29-12-2024, 09:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Aussie Shark Attacks 2023: CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,325 28-12-2023, 22:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  2022 Aussie Shark Attack stats: CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,298 07-10-2022, 11:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  2021 Shark attack season: CRAZY-HORSE 16 4,878 12-12-2021, 14:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  tis the season...for Shark Attacks tra la la-la-la... CRAZY-HORSE 33 10,488 09-12-2020, 09:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark Attack season is open.... CRAZY-HORSE 20 7,982 25-03-2019, 04:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark Attack season... CRAZY-HORSE 4 3,274 04-10-2017, 02:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! SteveO 0 1,585 21-12-2016, 16:50
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: