Posts: 1,929
Threads: 8
Joined: Aug 2016
Just for the sake of nerdiness and to alleviate some boredom.
I know I wouldn't want telepathy, I think hearing people's thoughts would make me lose my mind. Some things are probably best unknown. I think I would like to move objects and different things with my mind. I want to be able to make a drink come to me when I'm lazy or stop a bullet from hitting someone or a bus from crashing into something or when a person has been jerkish towards me, I could move the chair they are about to sit in and they fall on their bum. Sort of like telekinesis, ahh the possibilities.
How about you? Anyone is welcome to join in or ignore me. :biggrin:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
the vision thing
we all know why
Posts: 1,929
Threads: 8
Joined: Aug 2016
Music Head Wrote:the vision thing
we all know why
Yeah, I imagine that would be useful. :wink:
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
being able to blot out all the crap music that is all around us!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Sounds good to me Oceansoul. Wait a minute, I can move the Ouija :biggrin:
I would like to Fly :wink:
Posts: 1,929
Threads: 8
Joined: Aug 2016
Lovely Linda Wrote:Sounds good to me Oceansoul. Wait a minute, I can move the Ouija :biggrin:
I would like to Fly :wink:
Flying does sound fun, I can only imagine what it might be like to fly without fear and see the natural world around you like that. So free, it sounds like it would be cool. I also like the idea of being able to teleport from one place to another one in a short amount of time because I love to travel. I could go from here and teleport to Japan or possibly another universe if there is one if I had such a power.
Posts: 1,929
Threads: 8
Joined: Aug 2016
06-10-2016, 15:13
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016, 15:16 by Oceansoul.)
In fact, I'm such a nerd that I've actually researched what it would be like if a hypothetical human being had the ability of teleportation and it would require a person to dematerialize for a short time like in the form of energy while travelling between one place to their destination then they would basically come back to life when they get there. Kinda unsettling.
Posts: 893
Threads: 38
Joined: Jun 2012
I wish that I could bring those who I miss back from where ever they are now.
God bless you always!!!
Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
James Otto Sweet Heart Wrote:I wish that I could bring those who I miss back from where ever they are now.
God bless you always!!!
Holly
They may not want to come back Holly. You are talking about the ones who have passed right?
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I would like to be superpowerful enough that I will not be sick anymore.
And, my job would be helping anyone who needs my help.