Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regina Spector "remember us to life"
#1
[Image: 220px-RememberUsToLife.png]

Regina Spector "remember us to life"

Spotify listen:

sixth album and first one ive listened to...
pretty much an album of slow ballads...
lovely melodies...
love that twang in her voice..
very good album IMO...

from the album:

[video=youtube;AZW4kZKDfow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZW4kZKDfow[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I've heard a couple of songs from this album so far and I like what I'm hearing. Bleeding Heart has been getting stuck in my head lately.
Reply
#3
the whole album pretty much plays safe with one common sound mate...if you like what you've heard so far, im betting youll like the whole thing

BTW, are you a fan of hers or familiar with her back catalogue by chance?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:the whole album pretty much plays safe with one common sound mate...if you like what you've heard so far, im betting youll like the whole thing

BTW, are you a fan of hers or familiar with her back catalogue by chance?

Oh okay. I'm not too familiar with her music except for this album and a couple of songs of hers I've heard, Fidelity and Samson. Too early to call myself a fan, but her music does have a charming quality to it. I might check some of her other albums out after I fully listen to this one.
Reply
#5
no, no problem mate, thought i'd ask before in case there was an album of hers you would/could recommend me to listen to.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:no, no problem mate, thought i'd ask before in case there was an album of hers you would/could recommend me to listen to.

I would if I knew more about her music. Far and Begin To Hope are on my list of her other albums to listen to, though.
Reply
#7
I never really listened to her before, but I really like this. Thanks for sharing!
Reply
#8
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #23

Spotify spin

what ever happened to Tori Amos?
nice album here

single

[video=youtube;hZdS1lWbwZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdS1lWbwZU[/video]

Reply
#9
Tori Amos....

she released her latest album in 2014, also completed a 70+ date world tour the same year,
theres nothing on Wiki about her after 2014, so shes probably taking a break???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#10
Love Regina. Guys I recommend to listen her The Beatles "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" cover.

[video=youtube;_zagM1Memfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zagM1Memfw[/video]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 142 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life Music Head 0 352 11-07-2026, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Look At My Life Music Head 0 354 09-07-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Gigi Perez - At The Beach, In Every Life Music Head 0 652 13-05-2025, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Pierce The Veil - The Jaws Of Life Music Head 0 892 24-02-2023, 13:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: tobyMac - Life After Death Music Head 0 555 03-09-2022, 13:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: A Day To Remember - You're Welcome Music Head 1 1,043 19-03-2021, 13:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Blossoms "if you think this is real life" CRAZY-HORSE 0 871 08-02-2020, 14:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay "everyday life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,893 06-12-2019, 14:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lumineers "life in the city" CRAZY-HORSE 0 813 16-05-2019, 21:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: