Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday Oceansoul
#1
hope you have a great day
I would put up balloons and stuff but I'm too lazy

Reply
#2
Many Happy Returns - https://youtu.be/8eLFk0I-lCI
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
many happy returns Ocean.....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Thank you very much! Confusedmile: I can't believe I'm 24 like whoa when did that happen, time flies. :eek:
Reply
#5
For Oceansoul:

[video=youtube;JTEWlSTQ1RI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEWlSTQ1RI[/video]
Reply
#6
WE put up ballons :biggrin: Hope you have a great one Oceansoul!!

][Image: 1559227xmr8ay638f.gif]
Reply
#7
Geez, you are just a kid Confusedmile:
Reply
#8
bob_32_116 Wrote:For Oceansoul:

[video=youtube;JTEWlSTQ1RI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEWlSTQ1RI[/video]

I like this, thanks! So true. Time does fly, I swear it feels like I was just graduating High School not long ago. Cherish every moment.
Reply
#9
Lovely Linda Wrote:WE put up ballons :biggrin: Hope you have a great one Oceansoul!!

][Image: 1559227xmr8ay638f.gif]

Thank you! I don't feel like a kid, I feel kind of old haha.
Reply
#10
Oceansoul Wrote:Thank you very much! Confusedmile: I can't believe I'm 24 like whoa when did that happen, time flies. :eek:

24....oh to be that age once again, what I wouldn't give!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter 2026 to all... CRAZY-HORSE 0 565 02-04-2026, 12:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,088 07-02-2026, 01:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,349 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,504 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Happy Birthday to You CH! Ruby 6 2,728 27-07-2025, 10:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HAPPY EASTER! CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,472 18-04-2025, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,371 06-02-2025, 14:32
Last Post: Ruby
Star Happy Birthday MH, and safe travels! Ruby 10 2,907 30-10-2024, 15:59
Last Post: Ruby
  Belated Birthday Wishes CH! Ruby 5 2,245 28-07-2024, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: