Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi
#1
i'm kerry,

i love music generally but would describe myself fondly as a pop tart.

my favourite bands are hanson, new kids on the block, boyzone....i don't take myself too seriously-who could with taste in music like mine lol
Reply
#2
Hiya pop tart, & welcome to MD.

Hope you enjoy the site, & look forward to getting to know you...
Reply
#3
Hey there welcome and have fun!
Reply
#4
Hi pop tart kerry

Every site needs 1 pop fan.:behindsofa:

Reply
#5
Welcome to MD Kerry. Make yourself at home, and I am sure we're a good laugh.

R.I.P. Stephen Gately from BoyZone who died today
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#6
Hi and welcome - I like people who don't take themselves too seriously!
Reply
#7
so far its good to be here.

lol

:biggrin:
Reply


Forum Jump: