Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommendation of a new progressive band
#1
I discovered them not long ago and after some readings on internet I realized that I'm not the only one who likes them, it seems they are making a break-through among progressive music.

They are called Knight Area.

They just released their third album that I must discover.

For now, I suggest you first listen to the album "Under a new sign".

I hope some of you will enjoy as much as I did. I'm not particularly fan of progressive, but this band worth it IMHO.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Future Soul Music Head 1 635 05-04-2026, 15:37
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: Zac Brown Band - Out In The Middle Music Head 0 1,175 08-10-2022, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND ~ I Am The Moon: II. Ascension Ruby 4 1,965 26-08-2022, 13:10
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SINGLE: Cold Chisel "getting the band back together" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,205 11-11-2019, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Atomic Rooster another great prog band Mrrusty1 3 2,357 05-05-2019, 14:14
Last Post: The Deacon
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Signs Music Head 2 1,684 04-03-2019, 05:42
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Billy Walton Band "hell or high water" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,371 12-01-2018, 08:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Lay It On Down Music Head 3 2,125 22-08-2017, 03:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ian Hunter &The Rant Band "fingers crossed" CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,283 24-09-2016, 11:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Lights On (Band) Purple_Empress 4 3,062 29-08-2016, 06:17
Last Post: Purple_Empress

Forum Jump: