Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Temples "strange to be forgotten"
#1
[video=youtube;fEyydJOuR0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEyydJOuR0A[/video]

TEMPLES "strange to be forgotten"

UK psychedelic band...
first single off their soon to be released second album...
Tame Impala style happening, only more commercially friendly...
not as catchy as the tracks off their debut set which I really liked,
heres the review of that debut set from me:
http://www.music-discussion.com/showthre...af5d9843ef#_=_
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
Me like, but it sure is a bit catchy, isn't it?
One question though, is that the sound from the studio version? Sounded like they were performing inside a tin can. Anyway, I like it - thx Smile
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:
[video=youtube;fEyydJOuR0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEyydJOuR0A[/video]

TEMPLES "strange to be forgotten"

UK psychedelic band...
first single off their soon to be released second album...
Tame Impala style happening, only more commercially friendly...
not as catchy as the tracks off their debut set which I really liked,
heres the review of that debut set from me:
http://www.music-discussion.com/showthre...af5d9843ef#_=_
Reply
#3
if you like that one, youll love their single I posted in "the track im listening to" thread from their superb debut album...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:if you like that one, youll love their single I posted in "the track im listening to" thread from their superb debut album...

Will definitely have a listen to that one... And more of them...
Reply
#5
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:if you like that one, youll love their single I posted in "the track im listening to" thread from their superb debut album...
Shelter song, in two seconds I was prepared to hear John & Paul belting out Day tripper... Definitely influences from the Mersey side...
Know I will give these guys some air in my phones this weekend, great Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Gorillaz "song machine, season one: strange timez" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,047 06-11-2020, 13:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Gorillaz ft: Robert Smith "strange timez" CRAZY-HORSE 0 808 10-09-2020, 23:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Temples "paraphernalia" CRAZY-HORSE 0 566 03-09-2020, 22:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: G-Eazy - Everything's Strange Here Music Head 1 721 13-07-2020, 13:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Temples "hot motion" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,303 10-10-2019, 12:34
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  NEW SINGLE: Temples "youre either on something" CRAZY-HORSE 0 694 24-08-2019, 22:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Temples "hot motion" CRAZY-HORSE 0 962 16-06-2019, 12:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Drenge "strange creatures" CRAZY-HORSE 1 985 04-03-2019, 13:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: TEMPLES "Roman God like man" CRAZY-HORSE 0 798 02-01-2018, 20:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Dear Creature "strange ways" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,096 04-08-2017, 13:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: