Posts: 8
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2009
Hello. I am new. My favorite music is as follows (no particular order):
Metallica Megadeth Nightwish LinkinPark BreakingBenjamin NineInchNails LambOfGod. Those r what I can think of, but I like lots of other stuff 2. I currently have 1265 songs.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
welcome to md. Good selection of songs. Please post what you listen to in the genre boards. Be interesting to see what else you have got.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Fireshadow, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site, & I'll be seeing you on the boards...
Posts: 129
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2008
Welcome,
Good choice with Nightwish not to many have heard of them, hope to hear from you soon
I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Gosh, I would have thought Nightwish are very well known?
In any case - welcome Fireshadow
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Welcome to the site
Hope you enjoy our banter.