Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran & Future - End Game
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #86

we all knew it was just a matter of time before
she would bend to the featured artists fad
I don't like it




Reply
#2
you haven't liked the last couple of singles now, I guess you wouldn't like the album mate:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
(01-12-2017, 12:55)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: you haven't liked the last couple of singles now, I guess you wouldn't like the album mate:
guess not
would have listened to the whole album
had it been available on Spotify

aha!
looks like the album is there now
will squeeze it in to my busy schedule

Reply
#4
Don't waste your time ED (hahahahaha).

Still can't figure why anyone would like TS.

I saw her awhile back on a awards show and she almost fell over her on feet trying to dance.
And her singing, man it was awful.

I tried to find that show but could not but I will.
Reply
#5
haters gonna hate
shake it off

Reply
#6
I don't hate her.....I just see no talent in her live....Sorry
Executives can do anything on recordings.

......Sorry CH!!....I knew this was going to come back to haunt me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Boy George - "we will dance again" CRAZY-HORSE 0 280 28-07-2026, 01:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Fizz - "a crazy shot in the dark" CRAZY-HORSE 0 280 02-07-2026, 09:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Abbie Ozard - "baby im your star" CRAZY-HORSE 0 361 29-06-2026, 03:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Amy Shark - "its kinda hot" CRAZY-HORSE 0 342 28-06-2026, 05:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Maoli & Maddie Font - "runnin' me off" CRAZY-HORSE 0 405 01-06-2026, 00:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Madonna - "i feel so free" CRAZY-HORSE 0 378 24-04-2026, 08:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Niall Horan - "dinner party" CRAZY-HORSE 0 505 21-03-2026, 01:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ringo Starr - "its been too long" CRAZY-HORSE 0 458 04-03-2026, 22:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: