Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Fall Out Boy "MAN I A" aka "mania: a fall out boy lp"
#1
[Image: 220px-Fall_Out_Boy_-_Mania.png]

FALL OUT BOY  "MAN I A" aka:  "Mania (a fall out boy lp)"

Spotify listen....

US rock/alt rock band...
seventh studio album....
their material usually requires several listens for me to appreciate it but this one
is instantly likeable to my ears....
starts off with a bit too much electronic music but thankfully settles back in to what they do best
after a couple of tracks....
very very good, on my to purchase list for sure!

two stand out tracks for me on the album,
the slower track  "church" :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFapyUNLe2M  (audio)

and this one:



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #1

courtesy of Spotify

was surprised at the #1 until I looked back to see their charting history
the only 2 tracks I liked on here are the 2 you posted
the first track on the album really was a downer with that electronic crap
took me until Wilson to get a reset

Reply
#3
yeh, listening to the first track I wondered what the heck I was in for also...

thought you would have liked the album because youre a fan right?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Yes ! Another new one from FOB ! I like this band !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 47 Yesterday, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 151 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 135 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 108 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 207 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 277 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 230 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 339 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 243 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 268 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: