Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
her first new release since that terrible terror attack at the Manchester venue she was performing at...
I'm a fan, own two of her three albums...
a good solid pop tune from Ms Grande IMO
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #3
please accept my condolences for you liking this song
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
05-05-2018, 02:50
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2018, 02:51 by SteveO.)
I sincerely believe that the era for fresh new music has passed ! Rock and pop are over 60 years old and I know it has lost its' appeal for me long ago !
The icons from the 60s/70s are trudging along as they pass on slowly !
If I went to a concert I would appreciate new music more.
I enjoy the new music threads here from time to time.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!