Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Florida Georgia Line - Simple
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #55

I like it




Reply
#2
sorry mate, I beg to differ on this one, I do not like it...

could have sworn I had one of their albums, but I cant seem to find it, maybe I didn't?!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
To me, this is one of their better songs.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Kings Of Leon - "my whole world" CRAZY-HORSE 0 147 11-09-2026, 05:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Reba McEntire - "ring ing" CRAZY-HORSE 0 175 04-09-2026, 09:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Wade Forster - "anytime, anywhere, antoinette" CRAZY-HORSE 0 341 28-06-2026, 05:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Brandon Flowers - "plans" CRAZY-HORSE 1 458 28-06-2026, 03:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Paul Heaton feat: Rianne Downey - "my favourite kind of idiot" CRAZY-HORSE 0 392 12-06-2026, 06:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ringo Starr - "long long road" CRAZY-HORSE 0 429 25-04-2026, 08:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Willie Nelson - "dream chaser" CRAZY-HORSE 0 421 19-03-2026, 07:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Kacey Musgraves - "dry spell" CRAZY-HORSE 0 427 16-03-2026, 12:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Boy & Bear - "roses" CRAZY-HORSE 0 534 15-11-2025, 03:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Paul Kelly - "happy birthday Ada Mae" CRAZY-HORSE 2 687 07-11-2025, 13:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: