Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help me ID this popular 1980's song.
#1
Music 
Was on the radio a lot. I played a few piano notes of the intro from memory the best I could remember.

Here is the YouTube link with the short recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFrxx7W...e=youtu.be


Huh

NEVER MIND for the above, I found it! "True", Spandau Blue, 1983
I still need help with song below. 


PS - Another 1980's song I need help identifying is a dance song.

It was heard a lot at dance halls in the summer of 1985: it could have come out that year or a year or two before. 

The music sounds like it might have been something from Prince but the artist I don't know for certain. It might be in the category of 1980's dance hall pop that When Doves Cry falls into.  The only thing I know is it had the word HARMONY in the lyrics. Think of a circa mid 1980's Prince-esque dance hit with the word HARMONY in the lyrics.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Ashe - Stop The Wedding! Music Head 0 121 22-09-2026, 11:54
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: LISA - SaWaDiKa Music Head 0 145 18-09-2026, 11:02
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Miley - Bass Persuades Music Head 0 144 17-09-2026, 12:19
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy Music Head 0 138 15-09-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ Music Head 0 205 18-08-2026, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: ADELA - Ain't In LA Music Head 0 206 16-08-2026, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cardi B - Ah Ha Music Head 0 218 12-08-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Audrey Hobert - Sue Me Music Head 0 247 11-08-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: KATSEYE - Animal Music Head 0 235 08-08-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pupsies - Misery Music Head 0 316 21-07-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: