06-11-2009, 15:59
Hello, I'm Decipher. Aged 18 & born 21/12/1990.
If you asked me "Decipher, what're you doing on this forum and what is your goal?" To me, It's a very simple dream and goal. It's just hard to form in a sentence and portray it accurately. It's almost like writers block.
I dedicate myself to music, Particularly the Rap / Hip Hop Industries.
It's for the love of the words I write & produce.
all out through my 18 years of existence, I've been through many life struggles and had many situations of coldness faced to me.
I never handled these situations typically. Lyrics and songs were always my escape. I guess thats why I do what I do.
I hope this offers you some insight into myself.
If you asked me "Decipher, what're you doing on this forum and what is your goal?" To me, It's a very simple dream and goal. It's just hard to form in a sentence and portray it accurately. It's almost like writers block.
I dedicate myself to music, Particularly the Rap / Hip Hop Industries.
It's for the love of the words I write & produce.
all out through my 18 years of existence, I've been through many life struggles and had many situations of coldness faced to me.
I never handled these situations typically. Lyrics and songs were always my escape. I guess thats why I do what I do.
I hope this offers you some insight into myself.

