Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart at #4

courtesy of Spotify


[Image: 220px-A_Brief_Inquiry_into_Online_Relationships.png]
from England
3rd album
awesome cover art
but a very versatile band
prefer the slower tracks
as the others tend to go all electronic on me

single




Reply
#2
I heard the debut album, I wasn't impressed

didn't bother with the follow up because the singles did nothing for me...

same goes for the singles off this one...

but that said MH, do you think I should listen to it in its entirety ????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
yes I do
I too was not impressed with the first 2 albums
and I wasn't sold on this one until over half way through
and I don't like the obvious electronic stuff
once I got over that, there was some depth
throw out that stupid track about a robot, I forget the name
so I like it better than the first 2
but it probably wouldn't make my list
I see it made #1 on that latest best of list you posted
so somebody loves it

Reply
#4
okay, i'll give it a listen...

like Arctic Monkeys I guess...
loved the debut album back in the day, hated everything since, but love the latest set (which ill be posting over the next few days)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
gave it a listen mate...
they still don't do it for my ears...
but yes, the second half was better than the first half of the album for sure
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 46 Yesterday, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 146 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 133 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 106 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 205 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 277 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 230 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 339 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 243 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 268 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: