Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hobbys? Or Just music
#1
Does anyone have hobbies? Or is there love purely for music?

Don't laugh, but I build and fly high powered model rockets.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
I love PK/FR.

(parkour and freerunning)
Reply
#3
other than reading
has to be horse racing.
Been a fan since my young days and follow the sport more than any other.
Satellite has 2 horse racing channels which are on when not watching something else or listening to music. This past weekend was Breeders Cup days. The best of the year. Grew up around horse farms and horses.

Reply
#4
i read-far too much in my friends opinions, cross stitch, attend loads of theatre, and am teaching myself to speak norwegian
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#5
kerry101 Wrote:teaching myself to speak norwegian

My mum is from Norway and tried to teach me Norwegian when I was YOUNGER, found it hard to master. Any particular reason for deciding to learn it? Respect for doing it though.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#6
ambernector Wrote:and tried to teach me Norwegian when I was longer,.

Quick edit maybe? typos are funny.
Reply
#7
ambernector Wrote:My mum is from Norway and tried to teach me Norwegian when I was longer, found it hard to master. Any particular reason for deciding to learn it? Respect for doing it though.
How long did you have to be?

Reply
#8
long enough to reach Norway I am guessing.

I love reading comics, watching movies..
I aspire to be a filmmaker & writer..
Reply
#9
ambernector Wrote:My mum is from Norway and tried to teach me Norwegian when I was longer, found it hard to master. Any particular reason for deciding to learn it? Respect for doing it though.


guy i fancy is norwegian, i was iintroduced to his mum a few years ago, while i was in norway, (he left me with her and walked away) she was very nice, later, i heard her and his aunt talking about me, but, i couldn't follow the conversation as it was in norwegian-so decided to learn the language...i still don't know what she said, lol, but whenever she sees me she pounces for a hug, so it cant have been anything too bad ;0)

helps too as i go out there 3-4 times a year :0)
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#10
Yes, when I was longer. About 7 foot longer. :laugh::laugh:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,681 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: