Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
greetings all =)
#1
Hello, I'm Adriana =)
I'm 16 and love mostly mainstream stuff and some indie pop/rock. I hope to become a recording artist in the near future and would also love to work in the theatre, film and television industry =). I'm located in Melbourne, Australia... anyone else from around here? or even abroad? Let me know =)
Reply
#2
Welcome To MD. We have some really cool members from Australia here.

Do you play an instrument, or sing?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Welcome to the site Adriana
Hope you enjoy us.

Reply
#4
Hi Adriana, and welcome to Music Discussion.

Hope you enjoy the site...
Reply
#5
hello!!!

someone else who like pop!!! excellent
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#6
ambernector Wrote:Welcome To MD. We have some really cool members from Australia here.

Do you play an instrument, or sing?

I sing... a lot... I also write lots of songs
and I play a little bit of piano which I am looking to extend in the near future in order to connect with my own melodies and to broaden my career opportunities =)
Reply
#7
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply


Forum Jump: