Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Keith Urban - We Were
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #90

I don't like it




Reply
#2
(17-08-2019, 12:47)Music Head Wrote: enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #90

I don't like it



I
I don’t like or dislike it but there’s a strange disconnect between the audio & the visuals. Instance, when he first picks up the guitar & starts playing it you’d never know if you weren’t watching the video. Then there’s the obvious take off (inspiration from?) of the Sound City documentary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN6Qh9e6jeU
Somehow I suspect it’s another example of digital overproduction bleaching the life out of the music.
However, does anyone else get the impression watching this Mr Urban isn’t really committed to this project?
Forum Moderation is often no more than small minded tyranny.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Kings Of Leon - "my whole world" CRAZY-HORSE 0 147 11-09-2026, 05:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Reba McEntire - "ring ing" CRAZY-HORSE 0 175 04-09-2026, 09:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Wade Forster - "anytime, anywhere, antoinette" CRAZY-HORSE 0 339 28-06-2026, 05:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Brandon Flowers - "plans" CRAZY-HORSE 1 457 28-06-2026, 03:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Paul Heaton feat: Rianne Downey - "my favourite kind of idiot" CRAZY-HORSE 0 391 12-06-2026, 06:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ringo Starr - "long long road" CRAZY-HORSE 0 425 25-04-2026, 08:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Willie Nelson - "dream chaser" CRAZY-HORSE 0 420 19-03-2026, 07:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Kacey Musgraves - "dry spell" CRAZY-HORSE 0 425 16-03-2026, 12:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Boy & Bear - "roses" CRAZY-HORSE 0 533 15-11-2025, 03:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Paul Kelly - "happy birthday Ada Mae" CRAZY-HORSE 2 686 07-11-2025, 13:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: