Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Slipknot - We Are Not Your Kind
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart at #1

courtesy of Spotify

[Image: 220px-Slipknot_-_We_Are_Not_Your_Kind.png]

from Iowa
5th album
5 year absence
metal of the scrowler type
that'll wake you up

single




Reply
#2
which you prefer, the Tool or this one??
I cant remember if I saw Tool and Slipknot in your cd library, but you have Korn so......???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
(21-08-2019, 12:57)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: which you prefer, the Tool or this one??
I cant remember if I saw Tool and Slipknot in your cd library, but you have Korn so......???
dammit dude
that was a secret
next you'll be telling people I have an Aqua album
that's the last time I invite you over

Reply
#4
LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
neglected to answer the question
I own nothing by Tool or Slipknot
out of the 2 albums I would choose Tool

Reply
#6
its all good mate, I think you answered more than enough when you mentioned Aqua (that was our dirty little secret now everyone knows it!)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beartooth - Pure Ecstasy Music Head 0 136 21-09-2026, 12:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Mastodon - Marrow Deep Music Head 0 189 18-09-2026, 12:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: PRESIDENT - Blood Of Your Empire Music Head 1 158 17-09-2026, 12:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Warning - Everything's Falling Music Head 0 139 13-09-2026, 10:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Seether - Vicennial: 2 Decades Of Seether Music Head 1 328 18-08-2026, 23:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Loathe - A Stranger To You Music Head 0 302 04-08-2026, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Motionless In White - Decades Music Head 3 530 01-08-2026, 00:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Muse - The Wow! Signal Music Head 0 318 13-07-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Evanescence - Sanctuary Music Head 0 363 19-06-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Black Veil Brides - VINDICATE Music Head 1 595 24-05-2026, 12:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: