Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Ali Gatie - What If I Told You That I Love You
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #95

I don't like it




Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Pokey LaFarge - "the thing" CRAZY-HORSE 0 332 28-06-2026, 06:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: James McCartney - "me and you" CRAZY-HORSE 0 422 16-02-2026, 10:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Olivia Dean - Let Alone The One You Love Music Head 0 634 30-11-2025, 12:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Paul Kelly - "the body keeps the score" CRAZY-HORSE 0 730 26-09-2025, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Joe Jonas - Music For People Who Believe In Love Music Head 0 1,695 04-06-2025, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Paul Weller - "lawdy rolla" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,619 03-06-2025, 03:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Robert Forster - "all of the time" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,401 24-05-2025, 02:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Eric Clapton - "the call" CRAZY-HORSE 0 709 13-12-2024, 10:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Elton John & Brandi Carlile - "never too late" CRAZY-HORSE 0 909 26-11-2024, 12:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - I Love You, I'm Sorry Music Head 1 1,405 16-08-2024, 13:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: