Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Billie Eilish "no time to die"
#1




theme tune for the new 007-Bond movie.
not a patch on anything on her album from last year.
to be honest I haven't liked a Bond Theme song in the last 30 years,
last one I liked was 1989's "licence to kill" by Gladys Knight

I do not like this song
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
(14-02-2020, 02:52)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:



theme tune for the new 007-Bond movie.
not a patch on anything on her album from last year.
to be honest I haven't liked a Bond Theme song in the last 30 years,
last one I liked was 1989's "licence to kill" by Gladys Knight

I do not like this song
At the risk of stepping on a ’Super Moderator’s’ toes something has struck me as odd returning after a break to this forum. Why isn’t this stream of posts titled NEW SINGLE a single thread? It makes browsing through all the latest revelations of horrors created in today’s recording studios a real task just to discover the odd gem.
Forum Moderation is often no more than small minded tyranny.
Reply
#3
a video has now been released for the single:

also, been hearing this one on the radio quite a bit over the last few days, its a grower, not bad.



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
(17-02-2020, 12:12)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: a video has now been released for the single:

also, been hearing this one on the radio quite a bit over the last few days, its a grower, not bad.




Don’t know about being a grower. She’s a brilliant actress but I always find her vocal skills lacking. Sounds to me as if she’s really needed a voice coach for more than a few years. Yes, she has wide emotional range in her expression but often just slides around a note as if she’s trying to find it.
Mind you, I suffer from perfect pitch so maybe I’m being hyper-critical again?
Forum Moderation is often no more than small minded tyranny.
Reply
#5
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #16

I don't like it

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Barenaked Ladies - "careful (for Dee)" CRAZY-HORSE 0 144 16-09-2026, 08:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Marilyn Manson - "exit wound" CRAZY-HORSE 0 313 17-07-2026, 00:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: echo & The Bunnymen - "brussels is haunted" CRAZY-HORSE 0 254 16-07-2026, 23:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life Music Head 0 353 11-07-2026, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Kat Robichaud - "cake" CRAZY-HORSE 0 353 28-06-2026, 08:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Dynamite Shakers - "hot stumps" CRAZY-HORSE 0 435 28-06-2026, 06:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Modest Mouse - "picking dragon's pockets" CRAZY-HORSE 0 593 13-05-2026, 00:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Father John Misty - "the payoff" CRAZY-HORSE 0 562 10-05-2026, 06:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Flea feat: Nick Cave - "wichita lineman" CRAZY-HORSE 2 877 17-04-2026, 11:47
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Kasabian - "great pretender" CRAZY-HORSE 0 456 03-04-2026, 05:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: