Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hedley -The Show Must Go On
#1
Hedley the Rock, Punk band came out with a new album called: The Show Must Go

The tracks are:

1 Cha-Ching
2 Don't Talk to Strangers
3 Scream
4 Hands Up
5 Amazing
6 Shelter
7 Young and Stupid
8 Perfect
9 Sweater Song
10 9 Shades of Red
11 Friends
12 Goodbye (Bonus Track)
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#2
Haven;t heard these guys before.. will try them sure..
thanks.
Reply
#3
Why does the topic show as Hinder.
Reply
#4
It was a typo. i tried to change the title but it didnt work out to well
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#5
Kazz Wrote:It was a typo. i tried to change the title but it didnt work out to well

I have corrected this for you. Assuming you meant 'Hedley'?
Reply
#6
Thank You Admin Smile
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Stevie Nicks "show them the way" CRAZY-HORSE 0 737 10-10-2020, 07:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: GRANT-LEE PHILLIPS ~ Lightning, Show Us Your Stuff Ruby 3 1,972 08-09-2020, 05:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Queen-Show must go on (orchestral cover) Filip Lackovic 1 1,948 16-08-2016, 21:46
Last Post: ulimusic
  Guns N' Roses select Detroit as first reunion concert tour show Mercury7 2 1,948 02-04-2016, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Adele setlist, video and reviews from first '25' world tour show Mercury7 0 1,667 01-03-2016, 14:58
Last Post: Mercury7
  See rare color photos of The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show! Mercury7 0 1,379 13-02-2016, 16:47
Last Post: Mercury7
  Don Henley ejects a fan from his Detroit show. Henley speaks about the incident. Mercury7 2 1,744 25-11-2015, 02:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HPF is scheduled to play a show with an awesome Rush tribute RSS Feed halfpastfour 2 1,628 16-08-2011, 16:12
Last Post: halfpastfour
  The Who Half Time Show! Comments? TheRiverLot 4 2,302 09-02-2010, 10:49
Last Post: kvincent5555
  Dream Show yoyoman 12 5,966 10-09-2009, 17:03
Last Post: Rain

Forum Jump: