Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
As there are many discussions taking place on the social group pages, it is not always obvious that a NEW post has been made. An easy way to keep track on new posts is to go to 'Social Group' homepage, and click 'View All Groups'. Or click the following link.
Music Discussion - All Groups
It lists the groups with the latest new posts at the top.
Hope this helps,
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
yes, that is a royal pain, but thanks
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Lol thats funny
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
I should add that the group title will be highlighted as bold, if new posts have been added since your last visit.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
I wish there was a way we could get notifications by email or something..
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Yeah that wud be great
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
I get enough
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
or atleast notifications in MD inbox.
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
lol whats with the pic
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
carbon_psycho Wrote:I wish there was a way we could get notifications by email or something..
Yes this can be done. Do you use 'Subscriptions' at all? Click 'UserCP' top left and 'Subscriptions' to list what your currently receiving.
To subscribe to a group. Click on the group, and you should find a link to 'Subscribe to group'. Click on that and will provide you with e-mail options.
Make sense? let me know how you get on with it